Solos for Young Violinists is a graded series of works ranging from elementary to advanced levels representing an exciting variety of styles and techniques for violinists -- a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages. Many of the works in this collection have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major violin repertoire, while others are newly published pieces for further choices of study.
- Sonata in D Major Composed by Vivaldi/Respighi
- Sicilienne Composed by Paradis
- Scène de Ballet, Op. 100 Composed by de Bériot
- Vocalise, Op. 34, No. 14 Composed by Rachmaninoff
- Rumanian Folk Dances Composed by Bartók/Székely