Solos for Young Violinists is a graded series of works ranging from elementary to advanced levels representing an exciting variety of styles and techniques for violinists -- a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages. Many of the works in this collection have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major violin repertoire, while others are newly published pieces for further choices of study.
- Polish Dance Composed by Severn
- Allegro Brilliant, Op. 19 Composed by Ten Have
- Rondino on a Theme by Beethoven Composed by Kreisler
- Concerto No. 2 in G Major (1st Movement) Composed by Haydn
- Melodie, from "Orpheus and Euridice" Composed by Gluck/Kreisler
- Concerto No. 9 in A Minor, Op. 104 (1st Movement) Composed by de Bériot