Solos for Young Violinists is a graded series of works ranging from elementary to advanced levels representing an exciting variety of styles and techniques for violinists -- a valuable resource for teachers and students of all ages. Many of the works in this collection have long been recognized as stepping stones to the major violin repertoire, while others are newly published pieces for further choices of study.
- Waltz Composed by Weber/Burmester
- Meditation from "Thaïs" Composed by Massenet
- Concerto No. 23 in G Major (1st Movement) Composed by Viotti
- Czárdás Composed by Monti
- Sicilienne and Rigaudon Composed by Kreisler
- Fugue from Sonata in C, Op. 1, No. 3 Composed by Tartini